1. It’s. Way. Too. Cold. Did I say it’s cold? I know what you’re thinking, how can Georgia be that cold? But I really don’t do cold well. Would one snow day be too much to ask for as long as it’s going to stay like this??
2. Coconut milk lattes at Starbucks are a thing now. And so is kombucha. A whole new world of beverages is opening up to me! I can’t say I loved the coconut milk latte as much as I was hoping though.
3. I am now officially caught up with The Mindy Project, and am suffering from that “will I ever find anything else to fill the void” limbo that comes with binge watching tv shows.
4. After waffling for the past few months about whether or not to go for the balayage look I’ve finally booked my appointment for the beginning of March! Now I just have to collect some pictures to bring with me.
5. I think it’s safe to say I’ve conquered my irrational fear of baking in ramekins. I just always felt like they were going to explode for no reason, but two successful attempts have proved me wrong. A new recipe may be in order in the next few weeks!
6. Pretty sure baked bananas are the epitome of comfort on these cold nights. Cambria’s recipe in this video is where I first got the inspiration from. You didn’t hear it from me, but sprinkling some chocolate chips on top doesn’t hurt.
8. I don’t even want to think about planks or squats ever again after my workouts this week. Although I’m sure I’ll be doing more of them tomorrow morning.
9. Yesterday I had a strangely strong urge to start making my own jam after listening to Lee Newton’s interview on the Ear Biscuits podcast. Will it become my new granny hobby? Only time will tell.
10. Green nails and I are having a moment.
11. Serious Mexican food cravings have been happening this week and in just a few short hours I will be in taco bliss at Bar Taco here in Atlanta. All is well in the world.
I want to share more snippets of my week on the blog in some kind of laid back informal way so here it is. Apologies to anyone who can’t stand that this list ended in 11 and not 10. I want to just speak my mind and not set any number amount. Happy Friday!